|How I clean my camera sensor in nine steps:|
1) put all you need together before removing the lens and raising the mirror. I use the following items. Ordinary lens (glasses) cleaning tissue and a plastic spatula which you can make you self of buy it at the photographer shop. A pair of scissors and a small flashlight. Try to work in an area which is as good as possible dust free (kitchen or bathroom don't use your mother in law's house :-)
2) Cut the tissue to approximately the width of the sensor.
3) Use a maximum of two layers of the tissue
4) Put the cut tissue over the plastic spatula
5) to get a better grip you can use some adhesive tape at the bottom of the tissue and the spatula
6) After you removed the lens and raised the mirror you get access to the sensor. Keep the time for this as short as possible.
7) Now swipe firmly the wet tissue two times over the sensor.
8) Use the flashlight and check the sensor for irregularities e.g. dust of small particles. Use eventuality use a magnifying glass.
9) Sensor cleaned, attach the lens to the camera and make a check picture of a white or bright surface (preferable the sky) to see if there are any dust bunny's or other "debris" left.
Any suggestions or remarks are welcome.