- SofiG (230)
- [2007-12-26 5:31]
:-) :-) :-)
- subs (2670)
- [2007-12-26 6:11]
I like the way you've captured the dew/rain drops on the daisies. The dark background also adds to its beauty. The white egde was a good idea but perhaps you could have a frame all round the photo, and reduce the width of the frame.
- Silke (24044)
- [2007-12-27 1:19]
Welcome to Trek Lens
This is a really good picture with which to start your adventure on TrekLens. I love the delicacy of the composition and the clarity of the drops of water on the petals. Very fine image, Jagath.
I hope to see lots more postings from you....
A few tips to make it easier and more fun:
- Add your camera to your introduction (see Profiles, Equipment Profile)
- Each time you post a picture, take the time to visit at least 10 pictures in the Gallery to write a critique of the works of other photographers. Observing (and critiquing) the successes and errors of other members make for great opportunities to learn!
- Make use of the workshop (you’ll learn more about your own strengths and weaknesses by helping others improve)
- Always write more than 4 lines of NOTES. That allows members to give you points for usefulness and gives them a chance to learn more too!
- Take full advantage what TrekLens allows: up to 800 pixels along one on the sides of the picture and up to 200 Kbs file size!
- Read ABOUT (and FAQ)!
I am sure that these ideas will help you make the most of your stay on the site!!
TFS (Thank-you For Sharing)
- lavan (4208)
- [2008-02-29 0:53]