|Copyright: Matthew Stilwell (PixelBurner)
|Medium: Black & White|
|Date Taken: 2005-10|
|Photo Version: Original Version|
|Date Submitted: 2005-10-18 5:51|
|[Note Guidelines] Photographer's Note|
|Following on from the success of the last boat picture I did, here is another shot from the same place, hope you like it.|
|You must be logged in to start a discussion.|
- [2005-10-18 5:55]
- i like it
- good compo
- desaturate effect is very nice, i love it, used it myself
- red and green on the boat are excellent detials
- a slight contrast boos would be fine
- i don't like so much text on the photo
- anchor chain color looks strange to me :-S
anyways ... great image !
Yep, this one good as well! I really like it! :) Dramatic, I would say!:) Well done, Matthew!
This is a fantastic capture. There's something in this photo..i don't know but gives me a very moody feeling. May be its the mood...the dark skies and all. Good work.
- [2005-10-18 18:19]
Colours against gray, great series, Matt. Very good capture of a grey day, overcast lights, soft and lazy at the same time. These reflections, just wonderful. Go on shooting...